Full Time Positions
West Palm Beach
SQL Database Programmer
TRG has a customer in the Boca Raton, FL area that is seeking a senior SQL developer. In this position you will lead and mentor a group of MS centric software developers in MS SQL Server design and coding issues. You must have top notch SQL programming skills to include triggers, stored procedures and use of extended stored procedures. Support of this programming group will also involve database design issues and SQL Server Reporting and Analysis services.
Other skills and expertise that are needed include the following:
· Using T-SQL to dramatically reduce processing time.
· Optimization of complex stored procedures.
· Developed data definition tables and data dictionaries.
· Data Transformation Service skills (DTS).
· Designing table structures and T-SQL procedures for the generation of reports.
· Functioning as the *go to guy* in a technical environment for SQL issues.
Senior JAVA Developer
TRG has a customer in the Boca Raton (Palm Beach County, Florida) area looking for E-Commerce, Intranet, Internet developers well versed in JAVA programming with some architecting background as well. Large, stable, well-established corporation has a major e-commerce effort underway and is looking for software developers well versed in JAVA programming. Other Java related skills the customer is looking for include Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), servlet programming, Java Server Pages (JSP), Websphere and IBM Visual Age for Java. Customer is also using XSL, XML and DHTML. This is a contract right-to-hire opportunity.
Business Continuity Specialist
Assist in development, implementation, support and maintenance of Business Continuities efforts, including Disaster Recovery.
· Serve as a contact for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery efforts.
· Perform business process resiliency and optimization analyses that explore multiple recovery and resumption solutions such as transferring critical functions to other offices/sites, split-production and remote or virtual computing.
· Assist business in developing and maintaining business continuity plans that include detailed manual contingency workarounds for significant business disruptions with variable durations (intraday, one day, one week, one month, etc.).
· Conduct business impact assessment and risk assessment to assist Corporate Services and IT to prioritize the criticality of our facilities and technology.
· Monitor updates and conduct quality assurance reviews of plans and assist businesses to close identified gaps.
· Provide guidance and training to businesses on BCP concepts, methodology, regulations, contingency requirements and tools (via workshops, tabletop exercises, and individual meetings).
· Develop business process flow test scenarios and scripts with businesses and partner with others in test execution and follow up.
· Assist in driving DR exercises, particularly through the Hurricane season
· Assist other team members as necessary
· Others duties as assigned
· Experienced individual with minimum 5 years involvement in Business Continuity.
· Project management experience.
· Familiarity in use of main PC based applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Bachelors Degree
· Certified Business Continuity Planner
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to get on with people at all levels.
· Experience working in a hospital or healthcare organization is highly desirable.
· Has an awareness of HIPAA regulations
· Assistance in any other areas as needed by the Department.
· Responsible for acting in accordance with the Compliance/Risk Management Programs.
Technical Training Manager
Responsible to manage, participate in, and conduct technical training programs, and determines training objectives. Writes and facilitates training programs, including outlines, text, handouts, tests, and design class exercises. Lectures class (IT and Business teams) on topics related to Kerzner internal systems and applications, IT defined processes, coordinates external training for IT team members. Prepare Define and Administer written and practical exams and prepare performance reports to evaluate trainees’. Requires a bachelor’s degree education and at least 5 years of technical training experience. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures. Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs. Generally manages a group of training specialists. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others. Provides expertise regarding presentation, including organization, format, layout familiar with ITIL, SOX Compliance and COBIT guidelines.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Education with experience in conducting training in the technical field or equivalent documented work experience. 5 – 7 years progressively more responsible experience in the corporate training professional services environment, demonstrating familiarity with a comprehensive range of internal and external training assignments.
Experience working in technical departments on Medium to Large scale project efforts, with major responsibility for developing business user and technical teams through training activities. Proven experience in preparing training plans for multiple project efforts, preparing written proposals, management presentations, policy and procedures. Individual must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Critical thinking and analytical skills, strong knowledge of MS Office, Viso , Powerpoint, Outlook. Overtime may be required occasionally to complete work assignments on time.
Senior UNIX C++ Software Developer
There is an immediate need in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area for a senior level UNIX (Sun Solaris), C++, TCP/IP software developer well versed in SQL and RDBMS. Database of choice is Sybase but customer will entertain Oracle, SQL Server or DB2 back-end work.
· Good communication skills.
· Solid Object Oriented Programming.
· 5+ years experience in application development.
· 3+ years Microsoft Development experience.
· 2+ using: C#, ASP.NET (Web Applications and Web Services), ADO.NET and SQL Server (must include current versions).
· Good understanding of ASP.NET State Management and Caching.
· Large software project experience
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in CS, CIS or related
· • MCSD Certification preferred.
SQL Reporting Services Developer
1. Working knowledge of MS Reporting Services
2. Working knowledge of VB.NET
3. 2-3 years experience with application development
4. Basic understanding of OOP
5. Working knowledge with SQL 2000 and SQL 2005
6. Good understanding of database design and SQL query optimization techniques.
7. Oracle (PL/SQL) development experience a plus
8. Basic understanding of application patterns
Manager of Application Development
Excellent hands on development knowledge
Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
Excellent project management skills
Deep understanding of architecting software applications
Ability to understand complex business processes
Good understanding of future development trends
Ability to follow and implement latest technology enhancements
Be very familiar with software development theoretical concepts
Understand developers’ needs and motivations.
Be an excellent team player.
The desire and willingness to put forth the required effort to deliver high quality products on time.
Senior Information Architect
• Persona Development
• User Goals Analysis
• Experience developing user flows
• Site Map Development
• Wireframe Development
· Sr. IA will be responsible for taking requirements documentation (Use Cases and Functionality Matrix), interview stakeholders either by phone or in person (may require travel to Dubai for no more than 1 week) in order to develop Personas, User Goals Analysis, User Flows, Site Map, and Wireframes.
· Must have experience conducting review sessions with stakeholders.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist you will partner with the software development team to provide software testing & analysis, to ensure that the software produced meets the functional and design specifications. You will report to the Manager of Engineering Services.
· 4+ years of software Quality Assurance experience
Job Functions :
· Meet with the software development team during technical design phase to maximize test support
· Create and maintain test documents
· Execute manual and automated tests using the test documents
· Provide management and coworkers with test results
· Document and track product defects
· Develop software release documents
· Excellent understanding of Software QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with the creation of test documents
· Experience with Client-Server and Web application testing
· Proficiency with Unix/Linux, DOS and Windows operating systems
· Good understanding of the software development life cycle
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Possess the ability to recognize high risk/exposure areas of software testing
Senior Network Engineer
The Network Engineer will plan and develop the wide area network infrastructure for the company including all LAN, WAN, telecommunications, internet, intranet, laboratory, management and client support.
· Manage Network Infrastructure projects and phases of corporate strategic projects related to the data network.
· Pro-active administration in Network and Telecom outages.
· Design and support installation for data, and VOIP and wireless and other network technologies.
· Work closely with network management tools, writing network management scripts, creating procedures, and training operators, analyzing network statistics, network design, vendor management and performance monitor.
· Responsible for full implementation and utilization of a LAN/WAN, Network Management System solution, VOIP, VPN, and or client server environments.
· Provide implement support for the corporate data network projects and core network infrastructure technology upgrades.
· On call 24hr/7days and available for emergency network downtime.
· A minimum eight years of progressively more complex experience designing LAN/WAN systems, network and security infrastructure desired.
· A minimum six years experience in configuration and network management with Cisco, switches, and hubs. Cisco 4500, 7200, 6500, and 3700 series.
· Experience with Cisco ASA’s, Netscreen and Sonicwall firewalls.
· Excellent knowledge of IPSec, SSL, VPN, and PKI technologies.
· Four years experience with implementing with VOIP and QoS technologies Cisco Callmanager, Unity, and IPCC.
· Six years experience developing and implementing security policies and procedures for LAN/WAN.
· Four or more years in Internet and Internet security with 2 years experience with Cisco and tipping point IDS/IPS devices.
· Years experience with configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of OC3, DS3, T1, Frame-relay and other WAN Technologies.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· CCNP or CCIE preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of Network Management (SNMP, MIB and RMON).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Senior .Net Developer
This job is located at a client in the Coral Gables are of Miami. Key skills include VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, and SQL Server. Sharepoint is a plus.
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle DBA needed to develop and support large terabyte Oracle Data Warehouse databases. This is a full time permanent position in Miami Florida with a large corporation. Technical environment is Sun Solaris and Oracle 10g.
Working experience & knowledge of principles, theories and concepts of data base technology, architectures, and physical data design.
Experience in star schema design and development.
Responsible for all aspects of database administration, application and services for large multiple Data Warehouse databases
Responsible for overall database system operation, design, test, modification and management
Setup procedures for backup/recovery and data import/export
Conduct ongoing performance tuning and space management
Responsible for server configuration, monitoring, security, and problem resolution
Supports use of Informatica and Brio tools against the databases
Mandatory qualifications include a minimum of 4 solid years as an Oracle DBA and at least 2 solid years as an Oracle DBA in a large terabyte data warehousing environment.
Crystal Report Writer
This job is located at a client in the Coral Gables are. It involves writing Crystal Reports from data in a Lawson HRIS application. Knowledge of Lawson is a plus.
AS/400 HBOC Series Programmer
This position involves supporting HBOC Series software running on an AS/400 for a Hospital Client.