West Palm Beach
Senior .Net Developer
1. Good VB.NET and C#
2. Good MS SQL.
3. Good UI development skills
4. Good understanding of OOP
5. Knowledge of transferring requirements into design
6. Understanding application patterns
7. Good understanding of tiered application development
8. Good team player, who is ready to put in an effort and time that guarantees success
The application is a Windows application using Windows forms; utilizing .NET 2.0 and SQL Server 2005; based on a Service oriented approach.
Responsibilities – This individual will be responsible for supporting the technology & business needs of client organization. Responsibilities include prioritizing and working customer tickets/requests/projects, gathering and documenting project requirements for custom built solutions and packages, becoming the “resident expert” on the client and their applications, and facilitating successful implementations. The client advocate will be responsible for project tasks including requirements gathering, project plan preparation, test plan preparation and execution. Additional responsibilities include procedural documentation, end-user training, awareness and team accountability of client IT financials to budget, identification of process improvements to gain efficiencies, and implementation and maintenance of proper system controls to ensure confidentiality of highly sensitive data. Personal attributes desired include strong presentation skills, friendly customer service, team oriented, sense of urgency, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks & priorities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (or related field) or four years of business analysis experience recommended.
2. Must have a basic understanding of database concepts.
3. Must have 4+ years experience with MS Office Products, MS Project, Visio, RPM and Service Desk.
4. Experience with Lawson, FWS Mainframe & Cognos a plus.
5. Must possess business and IT industry knowledge including experience in business analysis and project management – including requirements gathering, test planning, scripting & execution.
6. Must have excellent analytical skills.
7. Must be a self-starter and be highly flexible and adaptable.
8. Must be highly organized and have excellent follow-up skills.
9. Must have the ability to work with all levels and have a positive attitude.
10. Must be able to troubleshoot problems effectively across multiple-platform solutions.
11. Must be comfortable with challenging the status quo and championing change.
12. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required.
Senior Java / J2EE Developer
· Experience in designing and debugging using Java, J2EE.
· Some experience in database programming using JDBC, ODC, SQL. Knowledge of Linux or Unix database is a plus.
· Working knowledge in all or some of the following: FreeBSD, Unix, Linux, TCP/IP networking, XML, XSL.
· • Experience in the following would be a plus: C#, Tomcat, SOAP, creation of complex database schema, shell scripting, Network programming
Oracle Data Warehouse Architect
· Demonstrated experience in Oracle Data Warehousing techniques, including schema design, replication, etc.
· 3-5 years experience in Oracle database administration and design
· Strong PL/SQL knowledge
· Extensive experience in creating OLAP multi-dimensional cubes for end-user financial reports
· Extensive Oracle Application Server and Discoverer experience
**Experience with medical billing and Oracle version 10g is a plus
**Certification in Oracle OLAP and Reporting products is a plus
AS/400 HBOC Series Programmer
This position involves supporting HBOC Series software in an AS/400 environment for a hospital client in the Blue Lagoon area of Miami. (Zip 33126 if you want to make it.) Key skills include HBOC Series, AS/400, RPG, and Hospital Experience. This will start out as a 6 month assignment and conversion to perm is possible.
Senior .Net Developer
From the Client Manager:
The position is consultant and the client is located in the Doral area. Initial assignment is expected to be for 6 months. Extensions or conversion to perm are possible. The need is for a mid level developer. The client manager told me the following. “Looking for a mid level Developer that can Design, Develop and Deploy solutions proficiently using the following technologies: Java 1.3 – Java 5, Java Server Pages, Servlets, Beans, EJB, JDBC, JMS, RMI, EDF, HTML, DHTML, XML, and OOA/OOD “.
SQL Reporting Services Developer
We are looking for a mid-level developer whose main responsibility will be developing Compensation reports using MS Reporting Services and MS SQL Server as well as participating in application development using .NET environment. The following skills are required: (1.) Working knowledge of MS Reporting Services, (2) Working knowledge of C# and VB.NET, (3) 2-3 years experience with application development, (4.) Basic understanding of OOP, (5) Working knowledge with SQL 2000 and SQL 2005, (6.) Good understanding of database design and SQL query optimization techniques. (7.) Oracle (PL/SQL) development experience a plus (8.) Basic understanding of application patterns