· Experience - Minimum 8 to 10 years in IBM Mainframe environment with in-depth knowledge of programming in COBOL II/III, IMS DB, IMS DC, CICS, DB2, VSAM, MVS, JCL, SYNCSORT, File AID, FIle AID for DB2
· Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent Oral and Written communication skills
· Team player
Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the PMO Database for all projects for use in strategic planning and decision making. Tracks the health of the PMO metrics. Responsible for improving and maintaining the PMO Process and generating various reports (e.g., annual Plan documents, Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end Reports). Mentors the PMO Department and project teams on new concepts and processes.
Develop and maintain the PMO database. Maintain the accuracy of the information housed in the PMO Database and reflected on reports for all projects for use in strategic planning and decision making. Produce PMO standard reports for the PMO Department, project teams, Operations Group and Senior Management on a timely basis.
Improve and maintain the PMO Process by analyzing, defining, creating and updating project templates and artifacts. Introduce/implement industry standards for project management. Promote the health and wellness of the PMO.
Mentor PMO Department and project teams on new concepts and processes. Create communication plans to distribute communications and/or to roll out new PMO concepts/processes/procedures to other divisions/departments.
Awareness of Balance Scorecard Objectives (corporate, divisional, and departmental) to identify cross project synergies and gaps resulting in reduction of project costs and timelines.
Business Intelligence Architect
· 4-6 years of experience as a developer in a software development environment.
· Experience in Data Warehouse Design and Development
· Experience with OLAP
· Experience in developing cubes, dimensions, and metadata
· Demonstrated understanding of RDBMS – Microsoft SQL Server 7.0 & 200x
· Experience writing complex views and stored procedures (SQL Server 2000)
· Experience with optimizing SQL scripts
· Experience managing small projects
· Strong Analytical and problem solving capabilities, especially related to SQL scripts
· Excellent T-SQL Skills for Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Development QA & Testing
· In depth Understanding of Business Intelligence Architecture
· Experience in Microsoft Analysis Services or similar
· Proven success in a collaborative environment.
· Self motivator
· Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong organization skills are essential.
· Familiarity with Crystal Xcelsius is a PLUS