SQL Database Programmer
TRG has a customer in the Boca Raton, FL area that is seeking a senior SQL developer. In this position you will lead and mentor a group of MS centric software developers in MS SQL Server design and coding issues. You must have top notch SQL programming skills to include triggers, stored procedures and use of extended stored procedures. Support of this programming group will also involve database design issues and SQL Server Reporting and Analysis services.
Other skills and expertise that are needed include the following:
· Using T-SQL to dramatically reduce processing time.
· Optimization of complex stored procedures.
· Developed data definition tables and data dictionaries.
· Data Transformation Service skills (DTS).
· Designing table structures and T-SQL procedures for the generation of reports.
· Functioning as the *go to guy* in a technical environment for SQL issues.
Senior JAVA Developer
TRG has a customer in the Boca Raton (Palm Beach County, Florida) area looking for E-Commerce, Intranet, Internet developers well versed in JAVA programming with some architecting background as well. Large, stable, well-established corporation has a major e-commerce effort underway and is looking for software developers well versed in JAVA programming. Other Java related skills the customer is looking for include Enterprise Java Beans (EJB), servlet programming, Java Server Pages (JSP), Websphere and IBM Visual Age for Java. Customer is also using XSL, XML and DHTML. This is a contract right-to-hire opportunity.
Business Continuity Specialist
Assist in development, implementation, support and maintenance of Business Continuities efforts, including Disaster Recovery.
· Serve as a contact for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery efforts.
· Perform business process resiliency and optimization analyses that explore multiple recovery and resumption solutions such as transferring critical functions to other offices/sites, split-production and remote or virtual computing.
· Assist business in developing and maintaining business continuity plans that include detailed manual contingency workarounds for significant business disruptions with variable durations (intraday, one day, one week, one month, etc.).
· Conduct business impact assessment and risk assessment to assist Corporate Services and IT to prioritize the criticality of our facilities and technology.
· Monitor updates and conduct quality assurance reviews of plans and assist businesses to close identified gaps.
· Provide guidance and training to businesses on BCP concepts, methodology, regulations, contingency requirements and tools (via workshops, tabletop exercises, and individual meetings).
· Develop business process flow test scenarios and scripts with businesses and partner with others in test execution and follow up.
· Assist in driving DR exercises, particularly through the Hurricane season
· Assist other team members as necessary
· Others duties as assigned
· Experienced individual with minimum 5 years involvement in Business Continuity.
· Project management experience.
· Familiarity in use of main PC based applications e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Bachelors Degree
· Certified Business Continuity Planner
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to get on with people at all levels.
· Experience working in a hospital or healthcare organization is highly desirable.
· Has an awareness of HIPAA regulations
· Assistance in any other areas as needed by the Department.
· Responsible for acting in accordance with the Compliance/Risk Management Programs.
Technical Training Manager
Responsible to manage, participate in, and conduct technical training programs, and determines training objectives. Writes and facilitates training programs, including outlines, text, handouts, tests, and design class exercises. Lectures class (IT and Business teams) on topics related to Kerzner internal systems and applications, IT defined processes, coordinates external training for IT team members. Prepare Define and Administer written and practical exams and prepare performance reports to evaluate trainees‘. Requires a bachelor's degree education and at least 5 years of technical training experience. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Designs, plans, and implements corporate training programs, policies, and procedures. Researches new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. Contracts with vendors for employee participation in outside training programs. Generally manages a group of training specialists. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. May lead and direct the work of others. Provides expertise regarding presentation, including organization, format, layout familiar with ITIL, SOX Compliance and COBIT guidelines.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor’s degree in Education with experience in conducting training in the technical field or equivalent documented work experience. 5 - 7 years progressively more responsible experience in the corporate training professional services environment, demonstrating familiarity with a comprehensive range of internal and external training assignments.
Experience working in technical departments on Medium to Large scale project efforts, with major responsibility for developing business user and technical teams through training activities. Proven experience in preparing training plans for multiple project efforts, preparing written proposals, management presentations, policy and procedures. Individual must have strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills. Critical thinking and analytical skills, strong knowledge of MS Office, Viso , Powerpoint, Outlook. Overtime may be required occasionally to complete work assignments on time.