Senior UNIX C++ Software Developer
There is an immediate need in the Ft. Lauderdale, Florida area for a senior level UNIX (Sun Solaris), C++, TCP/IP software developer well versed in SQL and RDBMS. Database of choice is Sybase but customer will entertain Oracle, SQL Server or DB2 back-end work.
· Good communication skills.
· Solid Object Oriented Programming.
· 5+ years experience in application development.
· 3+ years Microsoft Development experience.
· 2+ using: C#, ASP.NET (Web Applications and Web Services), ADO.NET and SQL Server (must include current versions).
· Good understanding of ASP.NET State Management and Caching.
· Large software project experience
· Bachelor's degree or higher in CS, CIS or related
· • MCSD Certification preferred.
SQL Reporting Services Developer
1. Working knowledge of MS Reporting Services
2. Working knowledge of VB.NET
3. 2-3 years experience with application development
4. Basic understanding of OOP
5. Working knowledge with SQL 2000 and SQL 2005
6. Good understanding of database design and SQL query optimization techniques.
7. Oracle (PL/SQL) development experience a plus
8. Basic understanding of application patterns
Manager of Application Development
Senior Information Architect
• Persona Development
• User Goals Analysis
• Experience developing user flows
• Site Map Development
• Wireframe Development
· Sr. IA will be responsible for taking requirements documentation (Use Cases and Functionality Matrix), interview stakeholders either by phone or in person (may require travel to Dubai for no more than 1 week) in order to develop Personas, User Goals Analysis, User Flows, Site Map, and Wireframes.
· Must have experience conducting review sessions with stakeholders.
Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
As a Software Quality Assurance (QA) Specialist you will partner with the software development team to provide software testing & analysis, to ensure that the software produced meets the functional and design specifications. You will report to the Manager of Engineering Services.
· 4+ years of software Quality Assurance experience
Job Functions :
· Meet with the software development team during technical design phase to maximize test support
· Create and maintain test documents
· Execute manual and automated tests using the test documents
· Provide management and coworkers with test results
· Document and track product defects
· Develop software release documents
· Excellent understanding of Software QA methodologies and processes
· Experience with the creation of test documents
· Experience with Client-Server and Web application testing
· Proficiency with Unix/Linux, DOS and Windows operating systems
· Good understanding of the software development life cycle
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Possess the ability to recognize high risk/exposure areas of software testing
Senior Network Engineer
The Network Engineer will plan and develop the wide area network infrastructure for the company including all LAN, WAN, telecommunications, internet, intranet, laboratory, management and client support.
· Manage Network Infrastructure projects and phases of corporate strategic projects related to the data network.
· Pro-active administration in Network and Telecom outages.
· Design and support installation for data, and VOIP and wireless and other network technologies.
· Work closely with network management tools, writing network management scripts, creating procedures, and training operators, analyzing network statistics, network design, vendor management and performance monitor.
· Responsible for full implementation and utilization of a LAN/WAN, Network Management System solution, VOIP, VPN, and or client server environments.
· Provide implement support for the corporate data network projects and core network infrastructure technology upgrades.
· On call 24hr/7days and available for emergency network downtime.
· A minimum eight years of progressively more complex experience designing LAN/WAN systems, network and security infrastructure desired.
· A minimum six years experience in configuration and network management with Cisco, switches, and hubs. Cisco 4500, 7200, 6500, and 3700 series.
· Experience with Cisco ASA’s, Netscreen and Sonicwall firewalls.
· Excellent knowledge of IPSec, SSL, VPN, and PKI technologies.
· Four years experience with implementing with VOIP and QoS technologies Cisco Callmanager, Unity, and IPCC.
· Six years experience developing and implementing security policies and procedures for LAN/WAN.
· Four or more years in Internet and Internet security with 2 years experience with Cisco and tipping point IDS/IPS devices.
· Years experience with configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting of OC3, DS3, T1, Frame-relay and other WAN Technologies.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
· CCNP or CCIE preferred.
· Excellent knowledge of Network Management (SNMP, MIB and RMON).
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.